DBZ in a Nutshell -New- DBZ in a Nutshell -New-

LMFAO!

You sir are a genious. You get the award for first newgrounds submission to make me cry with laughter. A five for you!

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Lmao

So simple. Yet so funny. There's nothing I can think to improve this. Changing anything would just make it rubbish lol

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

LMFAO!

Daaaaaaaaaaamn! That's the best thing I've seen in a loooooong time. I haven't laughed so hard in AGES!

The graphics weren't so good, but they fit the movie perfectly.

I just lost myself at the part when they started sining about Main Screen Turn on. Much better than the original well done! 10/10!

ILoveEgg-Merry Xmas~ ILoveEgg-Merry Xmas~

Well Done

I love these movies man, great job on this one. Make s'more, these things are great!

Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

LoL

Awesome. I love your style. I've never really played any Megaman games, but I still really enjoyed this movie. Keep it up ^_^

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

Nice

Slick, smooth, and really kewl. Now I cant get that song out of my head LoL. I went and downloaded it and everything. I played the NFSU demo a while back, and now I wanna go out and buy it all over again thanks to you. Nicely done.

Mario vs. Sonic S.E. Mario vs. Sonic S.E.

Wow...

Nice man...Real nice. It's a great improvement on the original, which was still great, I'd give this 20 if I could. Great job *thumb up*

Mario & The Wiggler Mario & The Wiggler

Wtf...

Ok, first, Krem. Wtf. "Best spritework since that Matrix thing." Wtf. I presume you're talking about Mario Reloaded. Now my best mate made Mario Reloaded, and you must be high or somethin coz that animation is nowhere near as good as Mario Reloaded. What looks so wonderful about it hmm?
Next. This rips off my movie. Go watch the Mario the Fat Ass movies (My early work), and you'll see a few resemblences to my movies.

L.egomatrix Revolutions L.egomatrix Revolutions

Good

Yeah, not bad, but a little too short. You could have added the inside scene. It may have taken a little longer, but it would've been worth it

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Duuuuuuuuuude....

Ok, I know I've been one of the lucky few who got to see the movie as it was made (Gary Jones - digidark.net, find me in the Creds), but the final thing just fuckin blew me away. I've never seen anything like it, and it's only been up for about half an hour and it's got a score of 4.15...Jesus...Great job though buddy. Keep it up. Hope your next movie (Bored Kids 2, right?) will be this good